EB-5 Green Card by Investment

The EB-5 Category is an excellent opportunity for many foreign nationals to become permanent residents of the United States.

E-1 and E-2 Visas

Treaty Traders and Treaty Investors Treaties between United States and many countries allow foreign nationals to come to the United States to conduct trade or to manage substantial investments

L-1 Intra-Company Transfer

The L-1 visa is a non-immigrant visa which enables companies operating both in the US and abroad to transfer certain classes of employee from the foreign operations to the USA for up to seven years.

B1 and B2 Visitor Visas

Business travelers may enter the United States using a B1, or ‘Visitor for Business’ Visa. In practice these visas are invariably issued as jointly with B2, or “Visitor for Pleasure” (i.e. Tourist) visa.


Under U.S. law, asylum may be granted to foreigners who can establish a well-founded fear of persecution if they were returned to their home countries based upon their political opinion, race, religion, nationality, or membership in a particular social group

K-1 Fiancée and Fiancé Visa

If you are a U.S. citizen, you are legally allowed to petition to bring your fiancé(e) to permanently live in the United States. Once the petition is approved, your fiancé(e) can obtain a K-1 Visa from the U.S. Embassy in the country that he/she resides in.

Green Card through Family Members

You can become a lawful permanent resident based on the fact that you have a relative who is a citizen of the US.

If you are in need of an attorney who specializes in Family Based Immigration services or any of the above mentioned services, contact The Korda Law Firm today for an initial consultation at (239) 298-0441 (Naples FL) or (323) 556-0693 (Beverly Hills CA).